CAMM-1 GS-24" DESKTOP CUTTER WITH STAND
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precision and efficiency to the max. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers great stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more
- Stand included with purchase that holds roll media and offers smooth set up
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock
- Efficiently cuts up to 20-inches-per-second, providing maximum productivity
- Roland CutStudio software (included)
- Three-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*
- * 1 year warranty plus additional years after product registration
NOTE: There will be 2 boxes in this shipment - one for the cutter and one for the stand.